As a leadership coach, I support you in becoming the kind of leader that people want to show up and do their best for.
Leadership coaching involves a three-pronged approach of:
- Cultivating personal practices of presence, ease and compassion so that you can grow your bandwidth to handle the complexities of your work environment from a place of interest and curiosity (as opposed to overwhelm and stress).
- Finding your own authentic communication style.
- Honing your ability to create a positive, collaborative and cooperative work culture.
In leadership coaching, you will develop tools, techniques and practices that will help you to:
- lead from a place of compassion, curiosity and interest (rather than from a place of fear, stress, overwhelm)
- grow your personal bandwidth to handle the complexity of people management and complex work environments
- set organizational and personal priorities, so that you can clearly steer the ship in a direction of sustainable growth
- create a workplace culture that fosters team work, collaboration and positive reinforcement
- set boundaries (and keep them) in a positive and empowering way
- deliver bad news
- find a communication style that is authentic to you and that builds rapport with your employees and customers/clients
The tools from my leadership coaching are drawn from Organic Intelligence®, a mindfulness and compassion-based approach to the nervous system that helps reduce stress, build resiliency and grow capacity for handling life’s complexity from a place of interest, curiosity and enjoyment. OI is a systems approach and can work on both an individual and organizational level.
Who is Leadership Coaching For?
This kind of coaching is best suited to people in middle and upper management. It includes private coaching to work on personal tools and can additionally include team coaching to support you and your organization in implementing the kind of work place culture you’re hoping to foster. Please be in touch if you’d like to learn more.